Please cast your electronic vote to elect 4 of the 8 candidates below to the Talloires Network Steering Committee. Votes should be cast by the president, rector, or vice-chancellor of TN member universities or his/her designee. Only one vote per university will be accepted. The voting will remain open until 11:59 PM EST on Wednesday, November 12, 2014.
Continuing Members of the TN Steering Committee are:
- Mark Gearan (Outgoing Chair), President, Hobart and William Smith Colleges, USA (through 2016)
- Lisa Anderson, President, American University in Cairo, Egypt (2016)
- Cheryl de la Rey (Incoming Vice-Chair), Rector, University of Pretoria, South Africa (2016)
- Scott Cowen, Former President, Tulane University, USA (2015)
- Sharifah Hapsah Shahabudin, Former Vice-Chancellor, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Malaysia (2015)
- Anthony Monaco (Incoming Chair), President, Tufts University, USA (ex officio)
- Olive Mugenda, Vice-Chancellor, Kenyatta University, Kenya (2016)
- Nieves Tapia, Director, Latin American Center for Service-Learning (CLAYSS), Argentina (2016)
- Timothy Tong, President, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong (2016)
When voting, we ask you to consider the geographic and gender balance of the Steering Committee.