The Talloires Network is an international association of 315 universities in 72 countries committed to strengthening the civic roles and social responsibilities of higher education.
The 2014 Talloires Network Leaders Conference (TNLC 2014) will be held from December 2 – 4, 2014 in Cape Town, South Africa!
TN Executive Director, Rob Hollister and Director of Programs and Research, Lorlene Hoyt, have published an article in the All Ireland Journal of Teaching and Learning in Higher Education. The piece, titled “Strategies for Advancing Global Trends in University Civic Engagem ...
Talloires Network Supporters
The Talloires Network thanks the following for their support:
- Santander Group
- Sovereign Bank
- Santander Universities
- Tufts University
- The MasterCard Foundation
- Walmart Foundation
- Carnegie Corporation of New York
- Pearson Foundation
- MacJannet Foundation
Talloires Network Regional Partners
The Talloires Network is proud to partner with the following higher education networks:
- Campus Compact
- Campus Engage
- CLAYSS: Latin American Center for Service-Learning
- Engagement Australia
- Ma’an Arab University Alliance for Civic Engagement
- Russian Community Universities Network
- SAHECEF: South African Higher Education Community Engagement Forum